|Construction Management: A Building Process That Works
Owners and architects have long sought a better way to get projects done, a process that works within a non-adversarial environment, seeks to control costs, realizes quality objectives and delivers on time.
Construction Management (CM), as practiced by Morris Construction Services (MCS), meets all these goals while offering owners and architects a number of distinct advantages:
- The owner retains control of decisions and budgets.
- The owner, architect and MCS work as a team to maximize value.
- Project delivery time is reduced with MCS's "continuous
estimating and bidding" approach.
- Owner and architect are able to achieve quality without the
typical conflict inherent in a general contractor relationship.
- The construction managment process provides for "open"
competitive bidding of trades that saves money.
- When using the CM process, the cost of building is usually less
than with a general contractor.